7.09.2008

pushed over the edge...

Ever wish someone would fall off the earth never to return???

yeah me too....

I had the most wonderful day... relaxing and fun.
my mom had a friend of hers come into town before he leaves to go to Europe. He is a wonderful and fun and comfortable man. If it wasnt for the fact that my mom has a 25 year friendship with him and is only wanting someone who is of the LDS religion [kinda like sticking with whats familiar] i would totally say that she should go ou twith him. he made an amazing first impression and i think i want him to stick around more, it was fun...
THEN....

as it always happens when youre having the best day EVER!!, something always ALWAYS always goes wrong...
well the something that went wrong today was my sperm donor [aka, jose, my father] called and said he cant take care of my dog and my sisters cat anymore and would my mom please take them. i called him back and he said that he would rather not talk to me and if i would refrain from talking to him. so i handed the phone to my mother who later told me he said he didnt wish to speak with anyone who doesnt exsist to him anymore...
NEWSFLASH, if you do drugs on and off again, drink alcohol like there is no tomorrow, lie and use people [including your own daughter] then i am not going to want to exsist to you... dumbace... This is a man who told me he would love me no matter what. then turned around and said when i get married he would come visit me after becasue he would not be present at my wedding[not that he would ever be considered to be worthy to go to the temple for that anyway] or at my reception becasue there would be Hart`s present. [my moms maiden name is hart and he is tlaking about her side of the family... they are divorced and i understand not wanting to see her but your oldest daughter getting married is a BIG deal... especially since i am pretty sure that when i get married it will be the FIRST wedding for our "family"]
He is so unpredictable and so good at ruining everything... are children supposed to feel this way towards their parents? BOTH of mine died to me... my birth mother when i was about 4, and my Father just died to me about a month ago, along with my sister and my brother... the only one i have left is my "mom" and i really am going to have her adopt me because as much as i like her just being here with me, i would rather have it all be legal and have her as my legal and all rights and privilages included "MOTHER" then there would be no comfusion about anything.
so now i have a dog again [my chihuahua named Tuki] and a cat[named TONTO.... dont ask me why... it just popped in my head] and a mom and i am pleased to keep it that way................ for now.

No comments: