2.14.2009

Valentines day =]

I know everyone looks forward to Valentines day as either the best day thatthey are going to spend with the one that they love, or they look at it as a way to celebrate Single Awarness day [S.A.D] and now i can say i have been on both sides!

i had never had a real valentine before, always seemed something went wrong before i got the chance to spend it with someone which made it all the more special that Peter and I are together. I didnt know what to expect actually and thought i would just go with the flow of what ever happens becasue i am NOT a girl who demands that someone pay all attention to me... i was more worryied that i wasnt going to make it memorable enough for him.

Peter told me that he ordered my Present, and haha, silly guy, i knew exactly what it was... dont ask me how i knew but i did... he was all excited and then asked if he could tell me since he doesnt like to keep things that he gets for people from them... i asked if he would let me guess... so i did. i should have played it out longer but i guessed right away that it was a camera...

this camera to be exact!
so then on Friday we went to Best Buy after he got off work and picked it up... =]
he was sooo excited! [i was too, but it was fun watching him be all excited and it showed how much he loved me... ]

I made a scrapbook and filled some of the pages with pictures that we already haev together and then left room to fill the other pages as we take more pictures [haha with my new camera of course!!!] and a FROG wooden Valentine "Card", because he is my prince... i didnt have to kiss many forgs to find him though.. thank goodness for his sake and mine!! haha, just kidding ;]

then tonight we went out to Oceanside for dinner [we were going to go to Downtown Disney, but had a change of plans that ended up changing even more] so we went to
Harbor Fish and Chips, a place i have gone since i was 4 years old and my grandfather had his boat docked in the Harbor at Oceanside, and we ate then went down to the water...
this is a picture of the Harbor where the Fish and Chips is located... its fabulous! =]


we walked and talked and it was nice to be out with the calming of the waves... i told him that i would really like to dance with him [i love dancing with him] and so we put on OUR song [Save Room, by John Legend]
[Funny thing is when we are in the car and are talking about John Legend, we talk about the CD like it was a rweal person "peter, where is john at?" "i dont know, he`s not in his case..." haha...he is the best] and Slow Danced out on the bech in the dark. it was very nice. I really truly had a great day, and i love Peter more than i can say! he makes me so happy =]... this was a perfect day <3

No comments: