1.13.2009

school, and life...

I get up at 5 (maybe 530 when i am extra tired) and am out the door and on the way to take my sister to seminary by 6:10, then its on the freeway for the 30 minute drive to school... Yep I go to RCC Norco. I have a class at 7:35 in the morning which gives me time to sit and read for a little before class. then I have from 10 until 2:50 when my next class starts. That class is over at 5 and then its time to jump back on the freeway to come home. I get home by like 6, maybe 6:15... depending on how bad traffic is. When i get home it seems like i don't have enough time to spend with Peter [who i absolutely want to be with] and or my Mom and Sister. its hard to divide my time but the way i see it, my mom and sister have had me for a long time and now its time to give me up to someone who is wonderful.

Today i got to talk to Kayleigh, my sister from another Mister... haha, she is absolutely amazing, and wonderful and just all around who i would like to emulate on day! She is coming down here to CALI with her roommate from USU and I am super Excited to see her and excited to meet her roommate! [Rachel, or Rachael?] its going to be a great weekend! =]

No comments: