1.30.2009

most amazing thing ever...

Constantly my heavenly Father is looking out for me and truly knows my thoughts and the inner most workings of my heart.

Explanation....

This past week since Monday I have been having a rough time at school. For one thing i go all the way out to Norco RCC for this winter intersession, and am away all day. i feel like i have lost connections with people since i only see some people on Sundays. I see Peter everyday with out fail and since we have been together i think we have gone maybe a grand total of like 7 days all together with out seeing each other at least once in a day. crazy huh? anyway, i have been having a hard time being alone at a school where i know absolutly no one, and feel distanced from Peter because we dont even have anything planned when we both get home around 530 or 6... we just know we want to be around each other. i love that. just being around him. he lights up my day. so i have been thinking that i wasnt doing so well in the being a nice person department and there are reasons for that. i just havent felt up to it. so just when i thought i was being left alone and no know understands me or appreciates me, and after venting to my LoLo [Laura, a simply wonderful daughter of our Heavenly Father] that i just needed to be shown that someone loves me [selfish i know], Peter came to pick me up so we could go watch something funny at his house so i could laugh. He gave me some books i had left in his car and had been freaking out earlier in the day, and i noticed his hand was behind his back. i took the books from him and he told me he had something else for me.

i have never had my heart stutter or skip a beat before, but now i can tell you it did. i KNEW what he had.

not even 5 minutes before that i had been talking to LoLo about boys and Flowers.

he pulled out from behind his back a Single Red Rose all wrapped and tied with a little red Ribbon. my heart was full and it really proved to me that my heavenly father loves me enough to pay attention and knows what i need. it was not the material thing [THE ROSE] but the meaning behind it. it meant to me that Peter loved me enough to take time to think about me and go pick it up and surprise me with it. i have never been so happy in my life. =] He is the most amazing boyfriend ever and i love him 3 dollars worth... (maybe ill tell you how that came to be... its been in my family for years =] )




do not doubt that the Lord knows what you need.

No comments: