1.20.2009

amazing people in my life....


* Peter, i love him so much and eventually we will be married and sealed in the Newport Temple. He is the love of my life and is so good to me. he calls me beautiful and secretly i love it. he is so handsome to me and i love just looking at him. he makes me feel good about my self and i love just being around him. he is the only one i want to be around sometimes because he makes everything at ease when he is just there. =D




*Kayleigh, she keeps me strong when things get hard and is always there to listen to me rant and rave and babble about nonsense, but in the end she is a true and amazing friend to me and truly my sister at heart...




*RAE, my sister, she is the one that i have always been close too and love to talk to because she never fails to make me laugh. she can make me cry and then turn around a little while later and make up for it by being her nerdy self and laughing it up with some silly movie quote. i never get tired of it



* Tanya, my mom, has been there for me and put up with so much, sometimes i get a little tired of the nagging but i suppose she has to get in as much as she can before i leave for good and she cant boss me around anymore.. she has stuck her neck out for me and helped me when i was at an all time low and never thought anything of it...

i am really appreciative of all of these people. =]

No comments: