12.30.2008

hair

and the reason we dye and cut and beautify is what?


i spent about 3 and a half hours last night bleaching, washing, putting pink dye in, then washing, blowdrying and styling my sisters hair. i must admit that it looks good. the whole time i was thinking, "why did i agree to do this?"but she asked me to and i agreed and had to follow through on my promise to her. i used to think i wanted to go to Cosmotology school and be a beautician. but i dont like wearing makeup too much and i like doing my hair but i cant seem to get that into it when doing someone elses hair. like cutting or simple styles. i LOVE to do formal hair styles. to me it is considered art. i can create and make it look unique. i only get a few chances to do that though when prom or winter formal come up. so i would have to say that now Cosmotology is not one of my passions. i did have fun though with my sister and i havent laughed thathard in i dont even know when. its been a while. she can make me laugh so hard i am literally crying, and she doesnt even have to do anything. i love her, and am glad she is my sister. =]

No comments: