10.29.2008

pumpkin carving!

tonight my boyfriend [wow! i know right!!!!] and i carved a master piece! he did the poking of the dots and i cut them out...

as this was all happening we were talking and laughing and being silly with my mom who i love todeath. during all this i was thinking how as we go through life we "poke" out our Dots and make the path for our lives. then as we go through we cut out our pieces and hope they come out enough that the light can shine through. i decided i need to work on the cutting of the pieces in my life. sometimes we do not get all of it out and have to go back and with a more steady hand, perfect what we could not do on the first try. in the end we hope our carvings match the picture and everything is in the right place and things were done correctly.

all in all i think that i am doing an okay job and im working on making my hand more steady.

our pumpkin turned out great... we make a good team.... i think ill keep him! ;]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We do make a good team don't we....And its a good thing, because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep you too. =P