9.14.2008

the kids...

these are just a few of the pictures of the kids i took care of... Duncan...Hayley, June, and the one i loved the most, Mackenzie...

the kids... left to right... June, Hayley, Duncan, Mackenzie Peacock

me and Hayley

Duncan and Mackenzie [in the kitchen that i tried to keep spotless...]

having fun in the snow

June and mackenzie

all my little Thugettes... on june and hayleys birthday

june and i on Easter


haha, this cat loved me alot! probably cuz i was the only one in the house that actually cared about him... =]




we had a fun time playing with our oranges =] Koolaid man dont have nothin on us!


we be thug.. orange thug!




the twins cupcake cakes i made for their birthday... it was hard to hide it but im a good fibber so they believed me... =]

Macks and i

this was a fun time with my girls! i really did love them alot!

arnt they cute?

macks and i AGAIN! [i bonded more with her than with anyone else!] I ♥ HER!

No comments: