8.12.2008

Shoot....

Me now. please.

im just a tad bit frustrated with everything that is happening to me.

While on spring break vacation [work for me, break for the kids i nannied for] we went to this hotel [ Great Wolf Lodge] and in side there was a water park. in this water park was a BUCKET at the very center of the building on the tip top of the tree house that the kids could play in side with all kinds of amazing water guns and little buckets you oculd fill and dump on people... anyways, this HUGE bucket would fill up [took about 5- 7 mins] and then dump on everyone who was in a certain area. it was expected and kind of sad to watch becasue the bucket would just get so full and then start to tip and WHOOSH everything that was in it came crashing down.

point of that whole story? its like my life. everything in my bucket seems fine and going well, then after a certain amount of time, its like clockwork almost with me, my whole bucket just gets so full and everything in side comes crashing down and i have to start all over again. its really a pain in the patootie...

No comments: