8.30.2008

i was too tired to post this yesterday!

i got temporary guardianship of my sister after sitting in court for almost 4 hours!

i worked after that and was so dead tired but really kinda wanted to go to the dance!

i went to the dance with
-Laura [my heart friend]
-Lianna [my amazingly good looking + good looking hair friend]
-Emily [just met but she is super fun!]
-Candice [super cool and tons of fun to dance it up with!]
AND
-Mimi [also just met but this chick is crazy cool!]

so basically we were all pretty hot.

haha

humbleness? no way!
haha we had a great time and tons of fun dancing it up with each other! i think all of us danced with some boy during the night, except LoLo because i told david i would keep all the boys away from her... i did a pretty good job i htink!!! it was hard but i did it!! haha

oh and i got stopped by the PoPo.. heres the story..

i was going to lauras house and i went by the way of the stake center [its just easier] but i noticed that there was a DUI check point and i had just switched into my moms car [it gets better gas] and left my purse in the trunk. so i didnt want to ge tthere and not have it then have to open the trunk to get it out there and stop all traffic, so i pulled into the stake center parking lot and got out my wallet. as i was turning to go to the check point with my ID now in hand, a motercycle PoPo pulled me over.. like 100 ft away from the checkpoint... i was like..."huh???"
then he asked why i ha pulled in to the parking lot and if i was trying to avoid the checkpoint becasue i had been drinking... i told him polietly that i was only trying to make it easier for th eofficers by getting my wallet out of my trunk so i didnt hold up the line by being an idiot and forgetting my id in the trunk. he asked if i had been drinking and i told him no, that i actually went "to that church right there" and that i knew i would be safe as i tried to get my belongings from my car... he told me to be safe and said bye.
THEN i got to the checkpoint and immediatly the officer shined the light in my eyes and asked if i had been drinking... [it was only like 9 anyway! who drinks before 9??]i said no and handed him my license stating that i wasnt old enough yet....[probably should have clarified that...] the other officer laughed and said "yet??" i told them that i turned 21 on sunday, but that it didnt give me free reign to drink anyweay... i said "im mormon... i dont drink anyway so i guess it really doesnt matter that i turn 21 huh?"... they both laughed and the officer closest to me said ok well drive safe and dont drink...

eh... didnt i just say i dontdrink???

anyways, then the night went good fro mthere! the dance was fun! but way too hot!! not in like oo la la kinda hot... like hot as in GET ME SOME AIR or ICECUBES kinda hot! it was like kinda raunchy in there... i didnt care for some of the people there but i managed to stay away from themso that was good becasue the girls i went with were amazing and soo much fun!!!

plus, some of the Samoan boys are pretty dang cute! =]

and they are nice too.. .they cut me off getting out of the parking lot, but then backed up and let me go in front of them! we htought it was pretty cute and nice of them to do that =]

there is always the next dance too! HOLLA!!!

No comments: